Dr. Prager's Veggie Burger (review)

 




Dr. Prager's veggie burgers tick all the boxes for delicious, nutritious, scrumptious, texture and did I mention, delicious? With only 8 net carbs, they are the perfect low carb, veggie burger. Top your burger with Romaine, Tomato slice, mashed avocado, onion and dill pickle and you have a mouth watering burger that satisfies the entire family. (I made chaffle bread in my mini baby dash cooker for keto bread). With only 8 net carbs, it's a tremendous natural, low carb option that I feel good about serving my family. Top with crunchy romaine, tomato slice, charred onions, mashed avocado and dill pickles and you have the perfect burger combination. This is a product I will definitely be stocking my freezer with for a quick go to lunch or dinner...even breakfast. Check your local Whole Foods and Wal-Mart for other flavors available.
@drpraegers @socialnature #drpraegersfan #trynatural 


Comments

Popular Posts